- Dear Maaike, A quick note to thank you for the delicious cake on arrival. As always, we had a wonderful time in Nectar Cottage.
Thank you again! Best regards, Eben, Houtbay
- Dear Maaike, We had such a wonderful time. Nectar Cottage is the kind of spot that one must keep returning to :). Thank you for keeping the house and garden so pristine and homely.
Warm regards, Linda, Cape Town
- We had a great time here! The carrot cake was amazing, it was a great experience to be here. We came all the way from Germany, a school called Schloss Bieberstein. We really enjoyed the time in the house, it was just awesome.
Thank you so much, Schloss Bieberstein, Germany
- Baie dankie vir n wonderlike tyd in gesin familie!! Dit is ons 3e keer in Nectar Cotttage. Hopelik sal ons weer en weer kom. Baie dankie Elma, wat altijd sorg vir n welkome ontvangs. Wortelkoek!
Groete van huis tot huis,
familie V, Zuid Afrika
- We had the most fantastic holiday in beautiful Natures Valley, we are sad to leave, wish we could stay longer ….. . We love your log cabin and will gladly come back again soon. Thank you also for the yummy carrot cake, that was a real treat! This magical place has so much to offer there just isn’t enough hours in the day, we call it our “happy place”.
Thank you, Du T family and V. family, Germany
- We had the most amazing family holiday!! From the early morning bird song to hiking, swimming, kloofing, abseiling, cycling down Forest Drive to see the Bush Buck and watching the sunset and then the stars above the braai fire. We are sad to be leaving this magical place but the memories captured on film and instagram will stay with us forever. Thank you for the delicious carrot cake. We loved staying in your charming log cabin. It has everything!
The S family from Simonstown
P.S. “Checky”, the Egyptian goose joined our hike and waddled all the way up Pigs Peak to the top behind us!!
- Dear Maaike, we have to thank you so much for sharing your wonderful cottage with us; it is a joy and privelege to stay in a home with so much positive energy and atmosphere. Everything useful was there, fully equipped for easy living and relaxing and a special thank for the great welcome – carrot cake; what a nice surprise! We felt like being at home! And thanks to Elma, who was preparing everything so perfect and with loving care. We know how much work it can be because we have a guesthouse by ourselves in Bavaria, Germany. If you come to Europe, please come to south Germany – we would like to welcome you too! There we are in 2 weeks again and our wintertime skiing season starts hopefully with much snow, brr. For now, we enjoy your summer sun, the beach, and wonderful nature. You have a wonderful home and we would like to come again for a longer stay just to relax a bit.
Best wishes for you and your family and Elma!
Thanks, Jutte and Andreas from Bolsterlang, Germany
- Dear Maaike, our family, during a 12-day vacation from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth and Blyde River Canyon, had a wonderful but too short stay here at your lovely cottaage. We felt so relaxed, laid back and so close to nature here that time had no pressure on us. The style and atmosphere of the house plus the appreciated classical music added a positive note on our stay. We, the L familiy, strongly recommend your cottage and would love to come back.
Family L, France
- It was a beautiful stay in Nectar Cottage. We enjoyed our stay! It was a ery nice and cute cottage, well decorated. Also, the beach is very close, which is perfect! We also enjoyed the facilities here (dishwasher, laundry). Thanks for everything!
P.S. Let gateau aux carottes etait delicieux! De la famille L-C, Chibougamau-Quebec, Canada
- A wonderful stay! Beautiful home and surroundings! So peaceful and tranquil! Everything we needed for a memorable holiday! Thank you so much, we WILL return!.
Love, vd M and the S families, Simonstown, South Africa
P.S. Excellent Internet reception!
- A lovely place but you really need to fix your Internet reception!
Note from owner: We apologise for the Internet connection. We are happy to announce that from April 2017 ownards we will have a new provider with a VERY MUCH improved service! We appreciate how important it is to stay connected!
- Thanks for the lovely stay! it was a bit short but it was fun. The carrot cake was delicious. The house was warm and cosy too. We just wished we could have seen a baboon.
Thanks, P., Le R. and M. family
- Hi Maaike, We fell in love with Nectar Cottage and had a very pleasant stay there. The carrot cake was an absolute winner and also a pleasant surprise. Thank you so much. We will recommend this house and would like to return to it in future.
Kindest regards, Ilza T, South Africa
- Thank you for a wonderful stay! it was short but hopefully will get to visit again soon. Really enjoyed the carrot cake, it was yum, thank you! We had a wonderful time in this cosy home. Thank you for the hospitality once more!
Regards, The R family, South Africa
- Dear Maaike, we have just left Nectar Cottage after a wonderful 4 night stay. We had a fantastic time and were so impressed with your lovely cottage. Everything was perfect and we really loved it. We met Margaret your housekeeper and she was wonderful! Thank you once again for allowing us to share your little slice of heaven!
Warm regards, Nicki, South Africa
- Great family stay at Nectar Cottage. Loved it all: the cottage, games, family atmosphere and wonderful surroundings. Natures Valley is a little place of Paradise. We will definitely come back!
kind regards, family L&B, from Paris and Joburg, France, South Africa
- This is just a short email to thank you for the lovely accommodation and delicious carrot cake you (or Elma) left for us over the weekend. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
kind regards, Monique P, South Africa
- We had an absolutely wonderful time at Nectar Cottage. It was really hard for us to leave the house was perfect for our needs, beautifully equipped and spacious, and full of nooks and crannies for my 7 year old daughter to explore! And being so close to the beach was such a treat, we walked to the lagoon several times and managed to make it up to Pigs Head to view the entire area. A holiday we will never forget. Thank you.
Samantha, South Africa
- We had a really fantastic time in Nature’s Valley and we loved the house. It was really comfortable and felt like a proper home; we loved the fire in the evening! What a perfect place to relax; the kids went in the sea (brrrr!) and we did some great hikes around the area (stunning scenery and location). Hopefully we’ll be able to come back one day.
Jackie H, United Kingdom
- Thank you so much, we had a fabulous time, everybody loved their holiday greatly. Margaret is fantastic, sooooo good with our babies who are 3 and 1 now and keeps the house in perfect condition. The house was looking fabulous, we can see all the work that you have done on it. We love the house… Deer in the garden often. Thought you may want to know. we had some friends stay for a few days and they seemed to think its time to replace the downstairs mattresses. Perhaps you may want to check this when you are next down. (Thanks, Ali, will certainly look into that). We stayed upstairs and those beds are great. Thank you once again, planning to come back next year for a similar period.
Best regards, Ali N. South Africa
- Nectar at Natures Valley. This really complimented our stay. We could take in and breathe in everything of nature. A certain type of bird welcomed me at the braai spot this morning and another one thought it good to serenade me with the sweetest sound. Rosy Makan
Dit was wonderlik om in die wonderlike natuurskoon te wees. Die rustigheid het my weer opnuut. God se skepping met dankbaarheid laat waardeer. Trudie K.
- Dit was heerlik die vier dae bevoel soos n behoorlike vakansie! Sal dit definitief voorstel en weer kom kuier! Wel gedaan! Muller gesin, George, South Africa.
- We feel so blessed to have stayed in your loving home. There is so much of your warmth in every corner of this humble abode that we feel you are here with us. Everything is stunning. Everything is perfect. The birds, beach, weather, Natures Valley residence were all marvelous. The kids played and slept well and simply enjoyed your carrot cake. The nights were absolutely splendid, warm, silent nights. We have always enjoyed our holidays at Tsitsikamma and this time we have found your home and hospitality to be as beautiful and soul inspiring as the Tsitsikamma adventures.
Our many thanks still falls short of what you deserve. We thank you kindly.
Reggie, krishnie, Chryshanthi, Neshwin, Desjarn and Keniesha Govender, Durban, South Africa
- As we start to prepare with a heavy heart to leave on Friday, I thought I would just send you a short note to thank you for the hospitality offered to us and to tell you how much we have enjoyed out stay. Thanks so much once again.
Werner K. South Africa
- Thank you that we could stay at Nectar and thank you for my deposit refund. I cannot even explain just how much we enjoyed our stay. It was so enjoyable and the house was suitable for our family.
Annali B. South Africa
- Please thank Elma for welcoming us with warm hands, and for the delicious cake she left for us. I really like the fact that what I saw on the internet was exactly what I got when we got there. I would recommend Nectar Cottage to anyone. Thank you so much.
Kind Regards, Mishumo N.Sixth, and shortest stay at Nectar Cottage, but no less enjoyable and relaxing. The “gallion” nas the biggest hit with our boys (as usual). Winter weather? What winter weather – beautiful. Cosy fire and The Hobbit now – perfect. Plan made to return before too long.
Jamie, Hilary, Angus, Conar and William R.
- Thanks, we had a great time in Natures Valley and hope to come back sooner or later.
Best regards, Elmar K., Germany
- Hi Maaike, You can be sure we will be back sometime in the future! We really enjoyed our stay in paradise! Thanks so much for accommodating us on such short notice, we certainly had a grand time.
All the best. Till next time!
Kind Regards, George Z.
- Was lekker in die huis. Dankie vir die tydjie . Sal gou weer hier wees. xx.
Where memories are made! Natures Valley, Die Barnards
- Ons het baie lekker gerus en die huis is gerieflijk toegerus. Dankie vir die koek, dit was heerlik. Net jammer die heining kon nie die honde in die erf hou nie.
Die Strydoms van Krakeelrivier
- Thanks, we’ve had a wonderfull stay in your cottage!
Thanks for the refund! Kind regards, Hanneke vd H.
- We all found our stay here very nice. The fire was cosy and the beds comfy. Thanks so much and I hope we can visit again sometime
Regards from G. and J. families
- I LOVE NECTAR COTTAGE! Our 2-night stay at Nectar Cottage was fantastic. The view was amazing with the mountains and oce3an, and when it was cld, the fireplace warmed the whole place up. Thanks for the carrot cake which we enjoyed for my birthday. Being here on my birthday was a big treat! I hope to one day visit Natures Valley again.
Aaliyah and the rest of the N. family, Johannesburg
- A huge thanks for the carrot cake that awaited us on our arrival on the 18th March – it certainly did not last long. Then personal thanks for the birthday cake you had delivered by Elma on my birthday – a wonderful surprise and a very kind gift. Family and friends enjoyed it very much with the secret birthday cake with 80 candles on it. After it was lit, my grandson (4) and I had the honour to play wolf and soon had the fire down. I will certainly cherish the memories of my 80th at Nectar. We enjoyed the excellent wheather, the lagoon, the sea, the beautiful surroudings; attractions at the Crags and environs. We had two visits from a bush buck ram & ewe, also the guinea-fowl and small birds. The extended walks along the trails was breathtaking and we could get rid of the extra weight which we accumulated. We all appreciate the availability of Nectar and we’ll certainly repeat a visit in 2 years time when the children contemplate another holiday. Nectar is indeed a super holiday home for a family who desires privacy and comfort. May I and Suzan on behalf of our children from Atlanta(2), Colorado Springs(1) and Cayman Islands( 2+minor) then convey our very best wishes to you and your loved ones. May God bless you all.
Sincerely, Jack M. and family
- Lovely to be here again! After a heat wave we must have brought rain with us as the weather was very changeable. Although an admirer of entrepid actions, a little mouse setting up house here in Nectar Cottage was less enjoyable. He/She chewed on so many cables and electrical wiring (to make its nest) that we have had to rewire the sitting room and bathroom! So, less time for beautifying as we spent most of our time fixing things to keep Nectar Cottage safe!
Enjoy!, Maaike (owner) and Paul (surgeon and handyman extraordinaire!)
- Had an absolute BLAST! Was a great pleasure to see you both – so HAPPY :). Looking forward to meeting with you again.
My love, David, Johannesburg
- Thank you so much for our stay at Nectar, we absolutely loved it and are already planning our next trip.
All the best, Ali N., South Africa
- We greatly enjoyed our stay.
Elizabeth Du T., South Africa
- Thank you very much for a wonderful 3rd visit.
Louise and Con, Botswana
- Hi Maaike, Many thanks for the use of your excellent house. We have fallen in love with Natures Valley and cannot wait to go back!
Kind Regards, Hein H., United Kingdom
- Hi Maaike, It was great and we looking at coming back in December again. Thanks once again and Margaret was absolutely fantastic !!
Janine S., South Africa
- Just wanted to say a really big Thank You for a wonderful stay in your home. Your lovely home has been an inspiration for us with our renovations ….. when its finished we will send you some pics ….
All the very best to you and your family for 2014, hope its relaxing and fulfilling.
Warm wishes Di and fam, South Africa
- Thank you so much for welcoming us all into your holiday home. We were all very comfortably settled for the 2 nights we were here. Beautiful beach, cliff walk, shady garden, a Loerie that whisked by, a convivial braai, and sincere prayer for special people was the prelude to our Tsitsikamma Trail.
The CHN crew
- Coming back to Nectar Cottage after two years was like coming home … . Thanks for accommodating us in your clean and spacious house. We enjoyed the beautiful garden, the fireplaces in and outside, the well-equipped kitchen, and of course the delicious welcome-cake. Hiking along the Salt River Mouth Trail or up to the end of the Otter Trail was great.
Hope to come back again, G. and W. family from Saxony, Germany
- Die Otter 2013! Baie dankie ons het verskriklik lekker gebly hier in Nectar Cottage. Ons sal die kuier hier nooit vergeet nie, die tyd het gevlieg en is so spyt die tydjie hier is verby. Baie dankie vir die wortelkoek “treat”! Ek en my man het die Otter gedoen in ‘n dag!
groete, Cornel, Carine, Carine Hugo, Lize, Lyan
- Dear Maaike,
We enjoyed the Nectar house very much. Its a wonderful house, well equipped and located in amazing place. The only issue to improve is the internet connection which was not available. [note from owner: Thanks, Ronen, for letting us know. We recently changed providers and are checking performance since this message].
Thanks, Ronen A., Israel
- Here I sit in your beautiful rocking chair by the fire in Nectar Cottage feeling grateful to you, Maaike, for sharing your exceptional nest with our family. Coming home each time from our little excursions involving shell-seeking or meeting monkeys or a wander in the forest, to your magical space amongst the trees, added a special lustre to our stay in Natures Valley. So thank you for allowing us to enjoy this valley beside the beach and forest, while using your house as a base. It was both a privilege and a joy.
With warm greetings, Wim, Lea, Bas, Dudzayi, Jonah and Nico
- All was perfect. We escaped the winter storm in Cape Town and had a beautifull stay in Nature’s Valley. Hope to go back soon!
Regards, Rob G., Cape Town
- We had a very nice time, thanks. Nature’s and Nectar is still one of our favorite destinations.
Regards, Dries K., South Africa
- We are safely home. We really enjoyed our time at your house. We had an incident with baboons on Wednesday. I was really glad we took Bolt (the dog) with. He scared them off! They only ate some of the food they took out the fridge so no harm done other to my nerves! According to the few locals we spoke to it is becoming an increasing problem. But never enough to make us stay away.
Kind regards, Marthie van Niekerk, South Africa
- We really had a wonderful holiday and wow the weather was superb.
Sally S., South Africa
- 27 March 2013
Dear Maaike, you have a wonderful house and we enjoyed it a lot.
Thanks very much. Andreas Kahl, Germany
- We had a lovely weekend in Nectar last weekend. It was the first time for us in Natures Valley, and it will definitely not be the last!
Marinda Swart, South Africa
- I would firstly like to thank you for the use of your wonderful house at Natures Valley for the past weekend. You are right it is worth every cent and more. A long weekend away that did us all the world of good. Your house is absolutely lovely and very comfortable. We would love to return to it as Natures Valley is our favourite part of this coastline. This was a very special break away from home (which is only a few clicks away) because it was our first holiday ever with our baby boy who is just over 6 months old! We created special memories here and would love to create more another time soon. Thank you for having such a lovely house and we look forward to staying there again.
Regards, Colette and Daniel M., South Africa
- We will be back. Our best holiday ever. Our 2,5 year old Georgina, and 4,5 year old Olivia loved the naughty monkey who escaped from the kitchen with a bag of fruit, as well as the baboons, although the mosquitoes left tehir mark on us all. We relaxed. Enjoyed the deer eating silently at night and had many BBQs. With hot sun sun sun. Shell collecting at dawn has been my highlight, and although Tom caught no fish fly fishing, he was at peace trying. Visited Knysna Elephant park and rode on elephants, visited Tenikwa and Monkeyland. Great value, especially the honey badger. Our friends, Dr Sophie and Dr Connie van der Heyden with 2 kids had a great time. She is a marine biologist lecturer at Stellenbosch Uni and collected samples and her husband went spear fishing on the weekend with us. Thank you for the carrot cake. We had everything we needed (except a steamer!) and Margaret cleaned well. Mum of 67 years loved it too.
Dr Tom le Quesne, Clair, Olivia, Georgina; Hampshire, United Kingdom
- We arrived well in the cold and snowy Germany again and miss the wonderful time in South Africa. We enjoyed our stay in this wonderful Nectar Cottage amidst nature and the very beautiful beach. The cottage is perfecdt here and is well equipped. The kids were happy. The cake was great.
Greetings, Stefan N., Leipzig, Germany
- We loved the cottage and will be back we hope.
Regards, Jill M., France
- 10 January 2013
We had a lovely stay. Thanks again
Ceri N., South Africa
- Another awesome holiday in Nectar- thank you!! Your house is so well equipped and comfortable- (loved the new duvets!) and margaret remains a STAR!!
Adrianne van W., South Africa
- We had a wonderful stay at Nectar Cottage and with this letter I wish to thank you for letting us enjoy this beautiful little gem! We had great weather and the short walk to the beach contributed to the absolute pleasure. We have gone to Valley from time to time over the years, but have never stayed in a house as beautiful, convenient and equipped as Nectar Cottage. A special thanks to Elma, the house was spotlessly cleaned and fresh when we arrived after our long journey what a pleasure to start our holiday like this! She is such a lovely, caring person. So lovely to just walk in and just start using the CLEAN utensils in the kitchen and not even a hint of dust anywhere. Thanks again, we thoroughly enjoyed staying in your lovely cottage. Natures Valley is the most beautiful place on earth and this lovely house added even more value.
Take care and kindest regards, Elize Willemse, Pretoria, South Africa
- What a nice cottage! And so close to beautiful places in Tsitsikamma National Park. A hike to Natures Valley lookout or around the corner to the salt river mouth is really worthwhile! Thanks a lot! And many thaks also for the huge carrot cake.
best regards from Wiebke, Oliver and Samira, M.
- It was so wonderful in your accommodation. We enjoyed our time in this lovely house and on the nice beach. The kids love that and we too. The trail to the Salt River was very nice. Especially thanks for the fantastic carrot cake. It was a surprise! We would like to stay longer!!
L. family from Dresden, Germany
- Many thanks for the rental of your well-equipped Nectar Cottage a couple of weeks ago, where we enjoyed all its facilities, proximity to beach, wildlife visitors and the Valley itself. Despite some bad weather, we hunkered down around a couple of cosy evening log fires, and we all agreed it was the perfect peaceful place to rest up halfway along the Garden Route.
We would certainly highly recommend the Cottage, and would like to think that we might return some day.
Peter S., United Kingdom
- We loved the cottage! Our only complaint was the weather – cold and wet all 3 days. However, we were able to walk the beach and hike the hills, and also had a lovely walk in the Robberg Nature Reserve before the worst of the rain. Given the weather and dampness, the clothes dryer was a god send!! We also appreciated the laptops and spent a lot of time catching up. And it was lovely to have a fire in the cold evenings. We will definitely recommend!
Carol and Robert Lynch, B., Colorado, United States of America
- Thanks very much (for return of deposit). I wanted to pop you a note and say a very big thank you. we had a wonderful stay at Nectar Cottage. Everything was just perfect and the cottage is looking amazing. Everyone commented on how well the cottage was furnished, the beautiful bathrooms and the facilities in general. We had everything we needed. And we loved the carrot cake waiting for us in the fridge!Kirstin Arnold, Lindsey, Chloe and Kendall W., Mike, isobel and Ilse-Mari R., Carl and Emma! From PE, George, and Cape Town!
- Thanks for everything! I will definitely be back and we will recommend Nectar cottage to our friends.
Kirsten A., South Africa
- Bedankt voor het terugstorten en we hebben zeker genoten, het is een heerlijk huis op een prachtige plek. Mijn man vond de taart heeeeel erg lekker!
Ina van den B., Nederland
- Thank you for the lovely stay. I LOVE the spiral stairs. Great for dancing on. Will miss teh beach a lot :(. Anna!!!Our family has had a lovely holiday here – two weeks of relaxation and unwinding. We love to cook on holiday and it was a pleasure to use the superbly equipped kitchen. Great position so close to the beach – lots of beach soccer, walks and our daugther even braved the mid-winter surf! We hope to be back.
Thank you, the J. family
- Dear Maaike, Thanks for the refund, much appreciated. 2 people from the Cayman Islands, 1 from Colorado, and mOm and dad from PE, all together for a precious holiday in Nectar Cottage and Natures Valley. We’re all very happy, having enjoyed a fabulous 9 days at NECTAR: Little Jasper our grandson certainly the most as he had ample space to run and play – known in Xhoza as Mpithi-Mphiti [meaning cheerful, happy and very active child]. Hundreds of photo’s and number of CD’s were taken of him and the beautiful surrounding scenery. At 2yrs 3 months, he has already visited Mexico, Canada (his other grandparents), and now South Africa: He seems to enjoy travelling very much.Sonja [eldest daughter], Sonita [youngest daughter] and husband William Robert asked me to convey their satisfaction and delight on an awsome holiday. They vouched to come back to NECTAR at the next available opportunity – Suzanna and I are certainly in agreement.
They departed from ORT airport at 19:45 to London, Heathrow and then respectively to the Grand Caymans and Denver, Colorado.Oops, almost forgot, the carrot cake was the BEST!
Many thanks to you and Elma.
Ciao, Jack & Suzanna
- Baie dankie, ons het baie lekker gekuier!
van al ons 13!
- We hebben ontzettend genoten van Nectar Cottage en Natures Valley. Wat een prachtig huis en een prachtige plek. Het huis is ook enorm goed uitgerust en onderhouden, echt uitstekend!
Yvette Krol, Nederland
Met een beetje pijn in het hart vertrekken wij weer van deze magische plek. Het huis en de tuin zijn geweldig, zo mooi gelegen, compleet ingericht, sfeervol, het ontbrak ons aan niets. Een ideale plek ook voor ons grote gezin (de 3 kleine jongetjes die houden van ruimte!). Wij zagen bavianen, fazanten en zelfs een hert in de tuin. Elke dag naar strand of lagoon, en we voelden ons zeer veilig. We hopen nog eens terug te keren! Dank!
familie van t K-Krol, Nederland
- We had a fantastic stay at Nectar Cottage! We will definitely be back there again.
Kind Regards, Wendy N., South Africa
- 7 January 2012
We had a wonderful time in natures valley! we will definitely make use of the cottage again.
Hans and Ida van de W., South Africa
- Another amazing holiday in natures valley in Nectar Cottage – thank you!! We just love both Natures Valley AND Nectar Cottage so much that I wanted to reserve my dates for december 2012!! This would be our third december holiday in your wonderful home – my kids just love it! Thank you again for sharing your wonderful home! kindest regards
Adrianne van W., South Africa
- Love it, Matt (11 years). Such an awesome time, every year has to be shorter so that we can get here sooner.
- So sad to be leaving tomorrow! Amazing how quickly time flies in the Valley!! We absolutely love your cottage and always enjoy your magnificent carrot cake!!! THANK YOU!! :). And just when things couldn’t get any better, my now “fiance” took me up into the mountains, and when we reached the top got down on one knee!!! 🙂
Thank you Maaike – we had such a magic time!!! xxx
Angie, South Africa
- Lovely place, wonderful location and a spectacular house!
Nils Carlin, Carl, Reliza, and Elizabeth from Knysna, South Africa and Sweden
- 5 November 2011
Thanks so much indeed. You have a little gem. We enjoyed Nectar Cottage so much! Looking forward to come visit again in the near future. Till next time.
Keep well. Regards, Philip B., South Africa
- We just found this marvelous hidden place via Internet – by accident! And we must say it is one of the loveliest places we have ever seen. We really enjoyed our stay here and would like to stay for longer … . Hope to come back … . Thank you for the delicious “welcome cake”!
The W. family and the Gloeckner family, Germany
- We absolutely loved Nectar Cottage and I am sure I will be back, Thanks for creating such a cosy stay get away place.
Andrea B., South Africa
- Having spent a few glorious sun and fun filled days in this house in my teen years, it was very special to come back 25 years later and find that it is all still here! And nothing has changed … . This is a very special place in the world. Please look after it well!
With appreciation, The Kleins – Gunther, Terry and Gina, Vancouver Island, Canada. Thanks!
- Thank you, once again for sharing your piece of heaven!! We had a wonderful rest in Nectar Cottage – we’ll be back!!
The K. family, Cape Town
- 1 October 2011
Dear Maaike, we had a fabulous time. The house really served our purpose well. Nature’s Valley is a gift.
Best wishes, Mark B., South Africa
- Loving being here! Cottage is great, so well equipped and all is delightful, although not yet quite swimming weather yet, more suited for walking. You’ve done a terrific job putting it all together. Trust all is good with you.
Much love, as always, Rob & Ali Woodburn, Australia
- First of all, we absolutely enjoyed our stay at Nectar Cottage. I would definitely recommend to anyone coming to SA.
Thanks for the refund update. Please take care of yourself. Regards, Kenneth St B., Egypt
- We zijn vandaag met een ontzettend tevreden gevoel thuis gekomen. Nectar Cottage was wederom ongelooflijk prettig. Onze hele familie vond het fantastisch, hetgeen ook niet anders kan in zo’n mooie omgeving. Voor Born In Africa hebben we wederom mooie dingen kunnen realiseren, vooral als het gaat om de inzet van professionele mankracht in de vorm van extra docenten, mentoren en begeleiders. Ook financieren we de succesvolle huiswerkclub, waar jongeren i.p.v. Het straatleven zich inspannen tijdens educatieve en sportieve programma’s. We hebben tevens een tiental studenten afkomstig uit Kurland en Kranshoek bezocht, die hun talenten optimaal benutten op hogere scholen. Wij vinden het een voorrecht om deze jongeren door middel van beursen aan een goed diploma te helpen. Kortom, de natuur, de zee, Born In Africa en je prachtige huisje hebben wederom gezorgd voor een geweldig verblijf. Ons volgende bezoek staat voorzichtig gepland in 2014, dan willen we zeker weer gebruik maken van je huis, mocht dit nog mogelijk zijn. Dank voor het terugstorten van de borg en je hoort zeker van ons.
Vriendelijke groeten, Bram V., Nederland
Thank you for the wonderful say :). We enjoyed every minute of it. It’s great that we stay close to the ocean. We made HUGE sandcastles and played in the waves. We played badminton all day yesterday! The complimentary welcome carrot cake was delicious! Thank you for that, we thoroughly enjoyed it :). The beds were very comfy and the fire place was warm and cosy. THANK YOU FOR THE STAY :).
Reeza, Cape Town
- We saw bushpigs …. awesome animals. Loved our stay.
Rehana, Cape Town
- Very nice :)(too many miggies)
David, Cape Town (I wish Johannesburg :))
- We had a wonderful say. The house catered for our every need. The setting splendid. We only discovered afterwards that the stay was too short. We’ll be back.
Van der H. family, Cape TownThe house was fabulous – cosy and had everything we needed! The welcome cake was delicious and our stay wonderful. This is so great a part of our lovely country. A real pity the check-out time was so early, 8am!
V. family, Johannesburg
- Having camped at Natures Valley as a child, it was a real treat to be back here after a 14-year drought from God’s best kept secret. Now we add Nectar Cottage, and Nature’s Valley is the best place on earth to relax and unwind and connect with nature! The kids loved every minute and my dad loved being able to sleep on the deck at night :). Thank you so much!
De L. family, Cape Town and UK
- Many thanks Maaike, we had a wonderful time!!
Fiona B., Cape Town, South Africa
- Thank you for a very wonderful week. I loved the cottage andteh cake was great.
Val de B.
- A great home away from home. Warm and friendly. Thanks for the wonderful stay.
Marion de B., Zimbabwe
Such a great place, so hard to leave. Thanks for the carrot cake, it was a treat. Home from home. Back soon I hope. We loved it.
Regards, Justin de B., South Africa
- Hi, it was great staying in Nectar Cottage. Thanks for the carrot cake. It was so fun. The lagoon was really warm. Hope to come back soon. The beds were comfortable. Thanks for the extra blankets!
Bye! love Emma
- I loved it!
- It was great staying in your home
- It was great thank you very much! I was very impressed with all the improvements you have made inside!
Best regards, Grant G., South Africa
- We had the most wonderful holiday at Nectar Cottage – and Natures Valley has become our new favourite place on the planet!! Your house is exceptionally well equipped and comfortable – we are indeed lucky that you share it!
Regards, Adrianne van W., South Africa.
- Thank you for the refund of the deposit and for the lovely stay at your cottage! It was excellent and it is really well kept. If we travel in that direction, we will certainly contact you again for accommodation.
Baie dankie vir die fantastiese 4 dae. Ons kon heerlik uitrus na ‘s natterige Otter route. Die huis is gerieflik en groot genoeg gewees vir ons groot familie. Ons sal definitief weer gebruik maak van die huis in toekomstige tye.
Kind regards, Riana S., Namibia, South Africa and Dubai
- Wow, dit was baie lekker gewees! Die huis was goed toegerus en gemaklijk. Dankie vir die verwelkomings koek! Dit was bevange! Van ons het sommer verloof geraak! Dankie! Mense van Pretoria, familie Le R., Zuid-Afrika
- 10 December 2010
Thanks very much. We had such a fantastic time, already missing Nectar. Hopefully be back next year the same time!! Everything so nicely supplied and everything we needed. And a wonderful carrot cake! Once again, thanks for all your trouble! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and happy new year!
Warmest regards, Heinz, Di, Ang & Steve A., South Africa
- A short and memorable stay here in Nature’s Valley with the family and Rachel. Lovely accommodation, shame England lost the rugby! Had a thoroughly great time at Nectar Cottage – thank you very much.
Family R., South Africa and UK
- Our first visit to Nectar Cottage and we feel like we discovered a hidden jewel and that we are now part of a special club. The living room might lack some lighting (note by owner: 2 broken lamps have now been fixed) but the overall feeling is of joy, happiness and tranquility. We will not only be back but we will surely send some people over. Like we say in our country, this is “five star”. Nothing to say, it is pure bliss.
Gilberto, Gloria, Djenan and Yara C., Angola.
- This was our third visit to Nectar Cottage and definitely not our last. Our family, once again, had a fabulour time in Natures Valley. ON arrival the kids rushed to the fridge to see if there was a carrot cake inside … thank you again for that treat!!
Best wishes, Dries and Eloise Kruger, Cape Town, South Africa
P.S. The new kitchen and bathroom are a lovely bonus!! (note by owner: now the upstairs bathroom has also been renovated!)
- Thank you so much for allowing us to stay in your beautiful cottage, we had a wonderful time but would have liked to stay a little longer. My husband and son enjoyed their early morning jogging trips to explore along the coast line. We managed to see the dolphins playing in the surf. The carrot cake and access to face book!!!! were particularly enjoyed by the children.
Thanks once again, Helen P., UK
- We had a fabulous holiday, made great use of the tennis nets, thanks. Thank you for the carrot cake, it didn’t last long with 3 kids around though!
Moneen D’Hotman de V., Cape Town
- 5 April 2010
Thank you, we had a great time.
Louise D., South Africa
- We had a wonderful stay and you have a very beautiful house. We will certainly be back some time in the future.
Regards, Monty S., South Africa
- 31 March 2010
We enjoyed the stay very much! Thx for the carrot cake, it was yummy! I really liked the view and the house was cool. I would like to come again!!
Tessa Stephenson, Cape Town, South Africa
P.S. I am gonna miss not being here!!
- I really enjoyed my stay here; the beds were comfy, it was beautiful outside and very big in the house. My only complaint is that there are very few lights in the living room, and it is very dim in there. (note by owner: replaced broken lamps – there is always a stock in the hall cupboard – but we are still looking for better standing lamps). Thank you!!
Danielle (13), British Columbia, Canada
- Thanks for the use of the cottage, we enjoyed our stay thoroughly. The cottage was brilliantly clean and well equiped for an effortless holiday.
Johnny Le R., South Africa
- Hi Maaike, We had a wonderful time for thank you, I would recommend The Nectar Cottage to anyone who is interested in time away from home. I look forward to booking the cottage again in the future.
Sandra A., South Africa
- Dear Maaike, We’ve had a wonderful time at Nectar Cottage! I’m sure we will be back next year, hopefully in the summer like this time. Got a bit of sunburn and hubby nearly lost a toenail – but it’s all worth it! The views, weather and wildlife are amazing. Love going to the beach every morning. Won’t be able to do that in Holland (ha ha).
Thanks so much for everything. Angela and Siljan, the Netherlands
- Ik heb een heerlijke tijd hier doorgebracht. Rust, zee dichtbij en schattige bushpiggies! Bedankt dat ik in je huis mocht logeren. Ik wens iedereen die hier verblijft een hele fijne vakantie.
Veel liefs, Marjon L., Nederland
- We had a great time staying at Nectar Cottage. It was handy being so close to the beach. We particularly enjoyed seeing all the wildlife including bushbuck, bushpig, monkeys, orcas, dolphins, snakes and birds!
Thanks once again, family P., New Zealand
- It was glorious, thank you.
Leila McK., South Africa
- 21 December 2009
Thank you, Maaike, we enjoyed it very much. I want to say a special thank you to both you and Elma, for your clean and well equipped, professionally run holiday home we could use and the very nice Carrot Cake in the fridge!
Regards, Elmarie A., South Africa
- We really enjoyed your beautiful cottage, absolutely stunning! And would love to visit Nectar again in the near future for another relaxing stay (Natures Valley really is one of the most beautiful places on earth!). Thanks again Maaike, we had a really wonderful time. Still cannot get over how beautiful the cottage actually is, and just a stone throw away from the beach! What more can one ask for …
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year, Angie & family A., S.A.
- We all had a blast, my brother and family had to adjust due to the fact that there was no tv – lol. I must admit that I was sad that I did not get to meet the bush pigs. Will have to go there again…
Ana K..s, South Africa
- We had a wonderful stay at your cottage – really enjoyed it – thanks also to Elma for her help.
Thanks again and take care, Heini B., South Africa
- 10 August 2009
Thanks Maaike, it was so wonderful. We had a lovely time, and will most definitely be back. We had the most beautiful weather as well.
Regards, Renate C., South Africa
- What an amazing home! We had such a lovely stay, thank you so much for having us in your warm and welcoming home. We are already looking forward to our return! We will definitely be back and will tell our friends about the place too. Thank you for everything!
Kind regards, Geraldine Du P., South Africa
- Hi Maaike, Thanks very much for the use of Nectar Cottage, we had a lovely time and really enjoyed the cottage.
Louise C., Botswana
- 11 May 2009
It is really a lovely place to come. It is our second time already with our neighbours and we have really enjoyed it. The bushpigs have apparently been fed by previous holiday people and “Percy” and “Marushka” pig joined us at our braai almost every evening! The beach is lovely and we swam eventhough it is supposedly winter!
T. Rebekka,Jesse, Eter, Ben, Minna & Petri, and Svetlana, Dmitry, Tamara & Alexei, Petri V., Finland, Russia and South Africa.
- Het verblijf in Nectar cottage was geweldig. Wat een mooi huisje. We voelden ons meteen thuis en ik weet zeker dat we in de toekomst (mocht dit mogelijk zijn) zeker nog een keer gebruik gaan maken van je prachtige onderkomen. Dankjewel voor het verblijf en terugstorten van de borg.
Groeten, Chantal en Bram V., the NetherlandsAfter having been away for almost five years, Nectar Cottage really felt like coming home again. It was so nice to be very close to all our wonderful colleagues of the Crags Primary School (Kurland Village). Next time we visit the Crags we will definitely come back to this truly magnificent place. Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic house with us.
Joop, Mien, Lieve, Bram, Chantal; Beuningen, the Netherlands
- I would like to say that we enjoyed staying at Nectar Cottage tremendously. The fact that the kitchen was well equipped, that there were games such as badminton available, made a big difference to the stay. Thanks for providing these.
Regards, Marc van R., United Kingdom
- 18 April 2009
Nectar cottage was wonderful.
Thank you and regards, Tracy T., Western Australia
- We had such a wonderful time in Nature’s Valley, and the four of us felt quite sad to leave. Even though we will not be able to visit next year in April, we’ll definitely return to Nectar again. Thanks again for sharing your house and its lovely energy with others!
Kindest regards, Eloise K., South Africa
- Nectar Cottage was perfect for our family! Thank you.
Jennifer H., Ghana
- Hoi Maaike, we hebben het hier gewelding naar ons zin gehad, in dit prachtige huis en een super omgeving. Het is een geweldig huis, jammer dat we zondag weer naar de volgende bestemming moeten. De mensen zijn erg aardig en de omgeving hier is geweldig.
De groetjes vanuit Nectar Cottage, Karel, Christa, Rob en Wouter V., Nederland.
- Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us. Nature’s Valley has always been a favourite place to which we will always return.
Pierre, Vilma and Jacques, New Zealand
- 13 January 2009
Thanks for everything!
Alex, Ben, Bevil, John, Martin, Petra, Camilla and Hanah, Portugal, Germany, Canada, United States, South Africa, and Germany
- Thank you, we had a wonderful stay.
Kind Regards, Oliver K., South Africa.
- We enjoyed our stay at Nectar Cottage. It was a very nice time. After staying in Kruger for 4 weeks – always driving in a car to look at animals and no moving the body – we enjoyed the ost the beach walks. The contrast beteen the wonderful beach and green garden ith the surrounding forest makes Nectar Cottage in Natures Valley so special.
We hope we can come back, Walter & Dagmar S., Germany
- Thank you, our stay was superb. I will definitely book for longer next time. Nature’s Valley is absolutely beautiful! What a fantastic setting for a lovely, relaxing holiday. Thank you for a memorable holiday!
Regards, Tomasz Z., South Africa
P.S. Beware the bushpigs!
- Had a wonderful time here in Nectar Cottage – beautiful setting. Very rustic – enjoyed evenings of scrabble and open fire. Helen and her family thoroughly enjoyed their stay at Nectar and will certainly love to return there on the next vacation to S.A.
With thanks and best wishes again, Steve V., The Murray/Vest/Galpins, Southhampton, United Kingdom
- 15 October
Thank you for a beautiful stay. We leave with wonderful impressions.
Kerstin, Jurg, Christiane, Werner, Christine, Karla, Kurt, Germany
- The place is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be back in the future and also refer people to you!
Thanks and regards, Niall, South Africa
- 26 September 2008
Nectar Cottage was by far the most beautiful place we’ve stayed so far! It’s so relaxing. We wanna come back sometime, that’s for sure.
All the best, Markus S., Germany
- We had an incredible time, I’ve never been to Nature’s Valley and it was beautiful. The house was stunning with all the bits and pieces that make it feel like home. We were here on honeymoon and so loved the peace and quiet. There was not one thing I would have changed! Nectar Cottage has all the amenities of home yet remained the perfect getaway.
Much love and light, George and Lana C., South Africa
- We had a wonderful holiday! In terms of the cottage we lacked for nothing, and in fact, the cupboard full of board games was only discovered whilst packing up!! Thank you. Next year is a definite!
With thanks and best regards, Robyn C., South Africa
- We had a real nice time in Nectar Cottage, Nature’s Valley and surroundings. Lots of beautiful nature. Whale safari from Plett was very disappointing; only saw sealions. Ziplining in Storm’s River was awesome, also the Storms River Heads were beautiful. Rope bridge was closed for maintenance. Today we went to Monkey Land which was nice for the kids. Nights are pretty cold around this time of year. Some extra blankets would help (note by Nectar: blankets now in every room). Thanks for the clean cottage!
Greetz, Bas, Yves, Dean, Sheila, Darren, Sue, Molly, Gay, Holland, South Africa and United States
- We hebben een heerlijke tijd gehad in Nectar Cottage; jammer dat ik vooraf maar drie nachten geboekt had en de rest van onze trip ook al had vastgelegd. We hebben elke avond een paar mandjes hout verstookt om op te warmen, want buiten werd het flink koud! Ik heb ondertussen de borg teruggekregen; had me niet gerealiseerd dat ik die nog terug zou krijgen?
Groet, Rene C., Nederland
- 3-6 July 2008
We had a nice sunny stay and went hiking and made a whale-safari from Plettenberg Bay. The nights were cold so we burnt a bundle of wood in the fire place.
Hope we can come here again!
Rene Jeannette, Joep & Mathilde, Haarlem, Nederland
- Thank you very much we have enjoyed the stay, it was just too short. The cottage is well equipped, neat and clean. Thanks for the amazing carrot cake, it was a lovely surprise. We will definitely come again.
Kind regards, Suenet S., South Africa
- 27 April 2008
Thank you so much! we had a lovely time.
With best wishes, Sarah G., South Africa
- We’ve just returned from a lovely stay in your home. Thank you for sharing your lovely home!
Kind regards, Eloise K., South Africa
- 29 March 2008
What a wonderful place to spend with the ones you love! We had a wonderful time!
The R., Montreal, Canada
- Thank you for your quick refund. We enjoyed our stay at Nectar cottage, the children loved the house and of course the beach. Should we have the opportunity, we will certainly be back. A beautiful place, magnificent hikes, a lovely holiday for us and our kids.
Thank you, Ingeborg C., The Netherlands
- We have just arrived back in Ireland after a wonderful holiday to South Africa. We enjoyed Nectar Cottage immensely and apologies for damage to the cooker, think we are just not used to cooking with gas. I understand that it needs to be repaired and because the balance on our deposit is only EUR15 it is hardly worth going to the bother of posting it, so please whatever balance is left after repairs please lodge to a charity of your choice if you wish. Had a wonderful time in this magnificent setting. A national treasure worth preserving.
Best Wishes, Ann C., Ireland
- Thank you we had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay , carrot cake was very much appreciated!
Kind Regards, Colleen M., South Africa
- 9 January 2008
We had a wonderful holiday in Nectar Cottage.
Thanks, Christa G., South Africa
- We have recently returned from a wonderful holiday at Nectar Cottage. Thank you once again for allowing us to stay there. The weather was mixed, but we had a great time. Thank you once again.
Jamie R., South Africa
- 25 November 2007
We had a very enjoyable time. The weather did not cooperate but we had lots of time as a family reading and playing cards. It is a lovely spot.
Kind regards, James E. and Allison R., South Africa
- Thanks, Maaike. We had an excellent time – loved NV and Nectar in particular. I have a feeling we’ll be back!
Best wishes, John T., France
- 4 October 2007
Thank you, you have an absolutely beautiful place, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there.
Regards, Gerrit G., South Africa
- We had a fantastic holiday and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. This year the weather was kinder to us. .. We will be sure to try and fit in another holiday next year.
Regards, Bridgit C., South Africa
- Nature’s Valley was fantastisch mooi, we hebben een heel relaxed verblijf gehad. 5 Heerlijke dagen, genoten van de zee, de rotsen, de woeste golven en de rust van de tuin. Bedankt voor de borg retour.
vriendelijke groet, Dick V., the Netherlands
- Thanks Maaike, all was perfect and Nature’s valley is really a piece of paradise… you are lucky to have such a house.
Regards, Arnaud D., South Africa
- 1We had a wonderful time at Nectar Cottage – the accommodation suited our needs very well and our family had an enjoyable time there. Look forward to staying there again. Thank you for sharing Nectar Cottage with my family.
Rob L.n, South Africa
- My family and I have indeed enjoyed our stay at your beautiful house with it’s stunning surroundings and very painstaking to leave as well!! Thank you so much – we would like to visit there again!! Thank you for the warm welcome that awaited us on the kitchen table – it was thoroughly enjoyed.
Regards, Juanita R.
- Dear Maaike, We had a lovely time at the cottage. We found it to be a very nice and comfortable place, with plenty of space even for our children! The weather was very good which helped. And yes, we stayed an extra night which lucky for us was possible.
Thanks! Kate and Albert Z., South Africa
- Thank you Maaike – we had a wonderful time! We enjoyed showing our American son-in-law the beauty of your area!
Take care, Sheila C., South Africa
- Thanks so much – we had a beautiful, restful time. Nectar cottage is a haven in an exquisite area. We hope to visit again sometime.
Fran S., South Africa
- 28 March 2007
Dear Maaike, Thanks for everything. We had a great stay and were extremely impressed with the way you keep your house.
Kind regards, Clifford F., South Africa
- House was perfect, thank you very much!
Martin and Claudia D., Germany / Dubai
- We loved our stay in your house, thank you so much.
Best regards, Jacob R., the Netherlands
- We had a lovely time and look forward to returning in April. God’s creation is truly beautiful! Take care, The C. family
- I would like to let you know that we all had a wonderful stay at Nectar Cottage. Rose, your agent was also wonderful to us and we appreciated all she did for us, including the delicious carrot cake she so kindly provided. Please would you let her know of our appreciation. Thank you again.
Best regards, Petra de N., South Africa
- Nature’s Valley … there are no words, or not enough words, to describe this fantastic, amazing and spectacular place! When we finished the Otter Trail it was such a treat to walk into a homey and welcoming guest house. Thank you so much for keeping it so nice and keep it up! It really is a pleasure staying here in the middle of one of the world’s most beautiful locations! Thanks again X
Lennah, Kumillah, Petra, Tina from Johannesburg and Martin, Richard, Tom and Celeste from the USA
- We have had a lovely family holiday here. Lots of interesting places to visit. Stunning views especially of the bay.
From the Palmers and F.
- A wonderful house in a wonderful place! Wish we could stay longer.
The J. family, Cape Town
- Being in Nature?s Valley is like living in Paradise! Thank you!
The L family, Germany
- Peaceful paradise
Nectar Cottage was a delightful A-frame home in Nature’s Valley with wonderful lighting, comfortable fittings and a mere 70m to a choice of long sandy beach walks or exciting exploration of rocky shores. The home was spacious and well stocked and the carrot cake a lovely welcoming gesture. The rocking chair overlooking the hills was a special spot and something we had to fight over. We were lucky to meet a family of bush pigs excavating the garden and the log fire and hot water bottles kept us cosy and warm. The only down side was the 7 page inventory list which kept us busy for a bit too much of our holiday hours. A definite place to spend a bit more time in future (we just won’t check the inventory [note by Nectar – absolutely not necessary to check the inventory]) – there’s also a great pub down the road and being able to walk home in the starlight was something special for us Joburgers.
VC Q., South Africa
- Nature’s Valley is the best kept secret in South Africa. I wish the whole world was like this. Beautiful home. Thank you,
The Buratovich Raws, Cowey Bally, Lavender Cooks
- We have a wonderful time in this house. We like the ocean and the beautiful beach.
Jelena and Johanna and Jus and Wolfgang Rubmann, Germany
- We had a superb family holiday. It was so special bringing my baby girl here and watching her playing on the beach. Thank you for your beautiful home.
Janet, Roy Jones and Jacques, Sally and Roxanne Steenkamp, South Africa
- Many thanks for sharing a real lived-in, well appointed and agreeable house in such a peaceful environment. We had a great stay. Maybe to return in the future?
Shotto Cross and Joy Hatwood, and Pierre and Sally Blaike
- Our daughter just visited with you with her group from the Uni of stellenbosch and loved it. She said it was a must see and stay.
- 9 April 2005
Maaike, thank you very much. We did enjoy our stay. Nature’s Valley is a wonderful place and your house was very comfortable and well equipped. We especially enjoyed the outdoor hot shower!
Fiona and family
- A beautiful house on a beautiful plot in a beautiful place. We visited lots of great places such as Monkeyland, snake park, elephant park. We went deep sea fishing. We had an incredible storm on 21 December, 3 inches rain in an hour and incessant thunder and lightening. Also lots of hot days. We witnessed the Tsunami tides at the lagoon on Boxing day afternoon. We hope to come here again.
Nickolan, Annelize, Etienne, Manke Benedict, and Gabrelle Littlefair, Oxon, UK
- We had a lovely stay in Nectar Cottage. Thank you very much! We had lots of fun in the garden and on the beach. We will hopefully come back next year!
From Mark, Penny, Sheena and Rory.
- We really enjoyed staying at Nectar, what a secret paradise natures Valley is!
Thanks again, Helen Lane
- Thanks Maaike! We had lots of fun. Thank you for everything! Kind regards,
- Nature’s valley is such a lovely place and Nectar Cottage is the ideal house to spend some time to relax and enjoy. We hope to come back here in this little paradise.
Luc and Hilda, Elke and Klaas, Belgium
- November 2004
We really enjoyed our stay. It was nice to get away from the rushing loud city to some nice peace and quiet area. You will definitely see us soon.
Johan and Linda
- We loved the sand and the sea and the birds, riding in foamy waves, being surrounded by the mountains, talking to people about the New South Africa and coming home to Nectar Cottage. Counting the days till we can return.
Sheila Finiayson, Lucy, Kal and Roshan; Rai and Kate Jones
- Beautiful place, heaven on earth! Thanks for everything.
Pete and Daphne Moore, Northern Ireland
- Maaike, Just thought I’d let you know that the whole Nectar Cottage/Natures Valley experience was fabulous. The days were mostly sunny, so even though its winter, we spent several lazy days on the beach (and cosy evenings with the log fire). The cottage was wonderful; and perfectly situated! Our checklist of wildlife was completed when a family of baboons came to wave us off on Friday!
Awesome. Best wishes, Terry
- Paradise found! Nuff said
Terry, Olga and Tom, Newcastle-in-Tyne, UK
- Prachtig plekje. Strand heerlijk dichtbij. Ruim genoeg voor 8 personen. Lekker weer overdag. S Avonds heerlijk puzzelen en lezen bij de haard. Baie Dankie
Gijs, Mirjam, Marije, Murray, Nienke, Michiel, Hanneke en Ben, Holland
- A glorious place, splendid weather. We had a wonderful, peaceful time, replete with varied birds. Many thanks, Maaike. We hope to come back.